Wednesday, October 29, 2008

High School Musical buddies FOREVER!!

So I took some pictures of the Pascual kidlets the other day . . . And I have a confession - I love High school musical . . . Yeah - I totally want to see #3 on the big screen (not sure if that will happen, short on time as always). Anyways, me and Erinn (the oldest Pasqual offspring) were talking about the High School Musical movies and when I was taking pictures I said "Ok Erin, show me Sharpe!" And just look at little Miss Thing . . .
watch for more to come of Eli . . .





4 comments:

Andria Sommers said...

too cute. I LOVE your pictures you really do have quite a talent for it. Hope all is well have a happy Halloween. :)

Sorensen Family said...

Hello-

Thank you for taking such beautiful pictures of my niece, Erin! You have an incredible talent and I wish my family was close by so you can take pictures of our lil' miracle baby, Jacob Thomas. The pictures you take are absolutely beautiful!

Heidi Sue Photography said...

Thank-you so much! If you come to visit, give me a call! Congradulations on your little boy Jacob Thomas!!

Sokimna said...

Heidi, so I've had requests to get prints of kids pictures. Thanks for taking time to take pics of my children...especially after long hours at work that day! We appreciate and luv ya!