Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Foutch Coutch Family Album




This is my photographer friend that I told you about in my last post, Missy Katelyn Foutch and her beautiful family, three beautiful girls all lined up in a row - so cute and so much pink, I'm envious ;) Katelyn is doing an amazing impression of the Afghani refugee with the piercing green eyes photographed by Steve McCurry in the 1980's -the one that made the cover of National Geographic and makes me feel like a bloated pop tart . . . I probably shouldn't draw an anecdotal comparison between a refugee and food . . .




I really love this marlbo-esch shot of Katelyn and hubby Brian, you know no one can resist a cowboy, Brain you are a natural.







In this picture I told Lauren to look directly into my camera so I could take a picture of her brain . . . it took a few pictures before her careful staring loosened-up and started to look more natural so I could get the shot I wanted. She was totally into it, I love kids, boys or girls, they love bugs, cupcakes, brains, and farts.


5 comments:

K8 said...

these look wonderful! I can't wait to see more! The top one is perfect in black and white. love the one of bryan and I. Lauryn looks perfect. glad you could get a shot of her! Thanks again heidi. it was a good trade.

K8 said...

I can't stop looking at them! I love them. okay, seriously now. I have to go make dinner.

Isaak and Jackie said...

Heidi those are absolutely gorgeous pictures, great shooting no wonder you took up photography.

Mr. and Mrs. Briggs said...

Love the Foutch family! These are beauuutiful!

Melissa said...

Looks good